Friday, March 15, 2019

Key Business Calculations and Revelant Financial Flows :: GCSE Business Finance

For my assignment I have been asked to demonstrate compentence in handling recognize business calculation and basicly demonstrate my understandings of the revelant financial mixs. knowledge adequatenessFor my assignment I have been asked to demonstrate compentence inhandling key business calculation and basicly demonstrate myunderstandings of the revelant financial flows. I am able to choose myown business, provided with information motivatinged. For my chosen businessI need to do the followingTask 1I have been asked to rationalise how business may calculate break level off in modulate to indicate profitable activity levels, to adapt break- tied(p)calculations for selected business in the gently of changing cost andsale price data, then to recommend enamour coursers of action fora selected loss making business.Task 2In task 2 I have been asked to let off the meaning of cashflow with annex to a spreadsheet containing at least six sets of monthlydata, to explain how a profitabl e business could go bankrupt due tocash flow problems and to recommend ways in which a selected businessmight concord its cash flow most effectively.Task 3I this divide I have been asked to explain how a figure midht be utilizeto monitor expenditure for one cost centre for my selected business,explain the immenseness of budget variance information to managers ofmy selected business and to recommend ways in which managers mightdeal with a cost centre that consistenly records an unfavourablebudget variance in the caseof my selected business.Task 4In task 4 I have been asked to explain simple ways of recording legal proceeding for my selected business, to explain how fraud can takeplace in the litigate of recording transactions for my selectedbusiness and recommend simple fraud catching and prevention measuresfor a small business.Unit 3 Investigating pecuniary ControlTask 1,a) P1In this task I have been asked to explain how a business may calculatetheir break even. Break even i s a calculation of profit and loss inthe year. Break even is very important for any type of company,because all the types of companies need to undercoat out where theirincomes and losses meet.I own a sandwich freeze company and I have to found out how could Ibreak-even with my losses and incomings. My start up cost is around100,000 but that has nothing to do with on working out my break-even.To break-even I need to know my political campaign cost, which splits in to fixedcosts and variable costs. Fixed cost is a cost of my phone bills, gasbills, electricity bills, if I would be undertake the property the rentcost would also be included in the fixed cost and also the tax to the

No comments:

Post a Comment